70 years of unique knowhow and philosophy to combine education and sport
• Since 2016 licence to do education export to China
• Guests from more than 50 countries every year
• Global network with Olympic Training Centers
• Finnish Sport Institute Concept is globally unique – kids, students, elite athletes and sport for all customers
• Science has proven: Physical activity has been found to have a positive effect on children’s cognitive functions, such as memory, attention and general information processing and problem-solving
skills and physiological, emotional and social development.
• Positive experiences in early childhood will create healthy and intelligent adults.
What is the point?
• Motor Learning Unit creates practical implementations from scientific researches.
• Learning environment is modified to optimize customer’s needs.
• Differential learning & Nonlinear pedagogy is also applied for ages from 8 to 14. Plenty of activities. The most important thing in the Games is not to win but to take part, just as the most
important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.
• Active school camp is the most popular school camp concept in Kisakallio. We have over 200 classes a year. Mostly from Finnish schools but also from Russian, Chinese and international schools
all over Europe.
• Main key is to have a blast and get experiences from different kinds of sports and activities.
Think about it… YOU and your 20 best friends having full upkeep, accommodation and plenty of joy and laugh during the new experiences of sports!
Kisakallio Sports Institute is an innovative education, coaching and recreational center.
We provide the joy of doing and being together, to children, teens, adults and families. Sports clubs, federations and associations will enjoy our excellent training environment and coaching know-how in their goal-directed practices while educational groups and businesses can enjoy various sports activities as a break from their routines. Kisakallio is an ideal venue for sport oriented camps and field trips. At Kisakallio, you can do both indoor and outdoor sports as well as be introduced to new and exciting forms of sport. From different ball games to nature trips and adventure treks and from swimming to curling. Kisakallio has a huge variety of activities to offer.
Schedule example for Kisakallio Active Camp:
Day 1. (Arrival)
17.00-18.00 Arrival in Kisakallio from airport (depends on flight situation)
18.30-19.30 Opening Games: such as Kin-Ball, FastScoop, Floorball,
19.30-20.30 Tour of the area
21.00-21.30 Evening Snack
09.00-10.00 Kisakallio Activity: such as FrisbeeGolf
10.30-12.00 Kisakallio Activity: such as Forrest Hiking in wilderness of Karnainen
13.30-15.00 Kisakallio Activity: such as Curling
15.30-16.30 Kisakallio Activity: such as Parkour
18.00-19.00 Sauna by the lake
21.00-21.30 Evening snack
Day 6. (Departure)
09.00-10.00 Kisakallio Activity: Archery
10.00-11.00 Gear Packing and checkout
11.00-12.00 Lunch & Departure